Balemaster's EO-Series Balers offer an ideal combination of accessories to meet your unique baling requirements. Yes, every business has unique baling requirements. But, Balemaster’s "EO" Series Balers are designed to accommodate a variety of waste materials including whole upright shipping boxes; flattened OCC; tissue slabs; old newspapers; mixed paper; fiberglass sheets; aluminum cans & PET beverage bottles; and so much more. Just take a quick look at some of these features:
- The "EO" Series line features large feed chute openings and heavy duty construction for all of your tough baling applications. Its Heavy Duty Automatic Wire-Tier completes the tie-off cycle in less than 30 seconds. Imagine how much time you’ll save thanks to Auto-Tier's simplistic design using fewer component parts than any other Tier on the market. Balemaster’s Auto-Tier is the Most reliable Auto-tier available on the market today.
- The “EO” Series also offers the most comprehensive Touch Screen Controller in the industry, featuring over 50 information screens making it incredibly user-friendly to operate. In a jam? An optional modem feature allows data transmission to Balemaster's Service Center.
- Its Unique Bale Density Control system automatically and continuously regulates the tensioning force when a paper grade change is made. Once a paper grade change is made it sets the Bale Density control system in motion, creating a specialized “squeezing” force to achieve the highest bale density possible. No adjustments by the operator are required.
- A Trunnion Mounted Main Hydraulic Cylinder is standard on all "EO" Series Models. 10, 12, and even 14" diameter cylinders are available to satisfy your bale density requirements.
- Balemaster’s Energy Efficient Hydraulic Power Packs, from 50 to 225 Horsepower, are available to meet your capacity demands.
- The “EO” series are built with heavy duty welded construction throughout. Its abrasion resistant floor plate offers a 500 Brinell Hardness for the longest life possible.
- And, a heavy duty serrated shear blade comes standard on most "EO" Series Models. An optional double acting shear blade can be installed on the Baling ram for difficult materials.
Balemaster, Inc. distinguishes itself as a leading innovator in waste handling automation having designed and installed balers for a wide range of applications around the world. And the “EO” Series balers are absolutely robust and cost-effective for your business. They are ideal for mid-size to large Printers, Distribution Centers, Warehouses, Corrugated Box Plants, Folding Carton Facilities, Paper Converters, Envelope Plants, Non-woven Converters, Paper Mills, Recyclers processing aluminum cans or plastic bottles, and numerous other industrial applications.
Since 1946, Balemaster has proudly been recognized as a world leader in the baling technology, providing innovative solutions, solid engineering, and a commitment to service that’s second to none. Well known for their quality performance, reliability and service, Balemaster has been an industry pioneer in using leading-edge technology to develop innovative design in baler structure, control systems, power packages and automatic wire tiers, to meet the demands of the market place.
If your company is looking for an efficient and durable waste-handling automated workhorse, look to the high density “EO” Series Balers only from Balemaster.
Balemaster is recognized by both peers and customers as an industry leader in baling technology. Balemaster’s products are installed in more than 55 countries serving a host of key markets. Inside their state of the art, 100,000 square foot facilities they continue in the tradition of providing innovative solutions built around a solid engineering expertise, and have commissioned thousands of balers and shredders world-wide.
We Make Your Baling Process More Profitable.
980 Crown Court
Crown Point, IN 46307