Sending money to your bottom line.
- If you’re manually baling your waste, then you’ll need to know that conventional hand tying takes 7 to 10 minutes per bale. Balemaster’s auto-ty balers process cardboard waste into a dense bale that is automatically and securely tied in less than 30-seconds.
- Balemaster’s Heavy-Duty automatic wire tying means there’s no need for a baler operator.
- Balemaster’s balers produce bales with the highest density per cubic foot. That means there’s more material per volume than any other baler. Why is this important? It reduces your annual wire costs; maximizes recycling revenue per load; and you’ll use fewer truck loads.
- A powerful and user friendly Touch Screen Interface means that there are no more ambiguous messages, no more accidental and erroneous settings, and less costly down time.
- Balemaster’s engineers have designed and installed high efficiency hydraulics for maximizing baler capacity and conserving energy costs.
This list of cost benefits can go on and on, but you get the idea. Additionally it’s worth noting that Balemaster’s automated, heavy duty, continuous-feed, horizontal, Auto-Ty balers such as the 5200 Series, are able to bale upright cartons and boxes (flattened or not), paper products, wax/poly coated materials, and shredded cartons and boxes. Therefore, there’s no need to bale some of the waste while tossing the rest into the compactor. There’s also no employee downtime to flatten boxes to produce a high-density bale.
Do the math.Every business’s cost-cutting methods are different. Only you will know what the best avenues are to take for your company’s expense reductions. Hopefully by reading this blog and investigating further into the time and cost efficiencies that Balemaster affords businesses worldwide, you will discover how much Balemaster can save your company.
Balemaster – the industry leader. Balemaster’s products are installed in more than 55 countries serving a host of key markets. Inside their state of the art, 100,000 square foot facilities they continue in the tradition of providing innovative solutions, built around a solid engineering expertise, including their Touch Screen Control Panel, and have commissioned thousands of balers and shredders world-wide.
We Make Your Baling Process More Profitable.
980 Crown Court
Crown Point, IN 46307