CARDBOARD AND CORRUGATED BOX BALERS
Most common features & advantages of a Balemaster baler:
- Heavy Duty completes the tie-off cycle in less than 30 seconds. Auto-Tier's simplistic design uses fewer component parts than any other Tier on the market. Most reliable Auto-tier available.
- Most Comprehensive Touch Screen Controller in the industry, features over 50 information screens.
- Advanced Dust Control features are standard on all "E" Series Models. New "Air-Blaster" Accessory automatically cleans behind the baling ram reducing maintenance costs.
- Unique Bale Density Control system automatically and continuously regulates the tensioning force when a paper grade change is made. For wax coated or laminated board, the Bale Density control system creates greater squeezing force to achieve the highest bale density possible. No adjustments are required.
- Trunnion Mounted Main Hydraulic Cylinder is standard on all "E" Series Models. 6, 8, 10 and 12" diameter cylinders are available to satisfy your bale density requirements.
- Energy Efficient Hydraulic Power Packs from 25 to 150 Horsepower are available to meet your capacity demands.
- Heavy Duty Welded Construction throughout.
Balemaster – the industry leader. Balemaster’s balers and baler products are installed in more than 55 countries serving a host of key markets. Inside their state of the art, 100,000 square foot facilities they continue in the tradition of providing innovative solutions, built around a solid engineering expertise, including their Touch Screen Control Panel, and have commissioned thousands of balers and shredders world-wide.
We Make Your Baling Process More Profitable.
Balemaster offers a baler for every need. www.Balemaster.com.
980 Crown Court
Crown Point, IN 46307